‘We agreed to lock down the whole centre of Toronto down for ((((((((((who))))))))))??????????????
Yes, we are talking about the June 26–27, 2010 G20 Summit in Toronto. The G8 portion was held in Huntsville. The combined cost for all this was about – $1 Billion. Taxpayers enjoy what your lack of question-asking brings; those of you who are unemployed see why the EI budget needs to be reduced?
Multiple pedestrian Canadians, who just found themselves in the vicinity, were set upon and arrested during this Toronto G8/G20 Summit. Police, who are you working for??? Your actions gave harmful precedent for the future. Your willingness to make ‘triple wages’ to guard an unelected elite will return on your own heads. In the future you will find that a niece or nephew of yours have been arrested by police at a dark checkpoint somewhere else in Canada – ‘they will have no habeus corpus to protect them’! Turn now and go on alternative media – ‘tell the truth through your own story.’
We have a very clever use of the language of Environment and Security bringing people to voluntarily surrender their liberties.
The people being guarded at this Summit are instituting ‘Piecemeal Functionalism’ ; and its intended result is ‘crumbs for you – caviar for us’
Witness Now: Generations of our forebearers were murdered, imprisoned, transported and separated from their loved ones in order that we would arrive at enjoying the civil and personal liberties we know at present. These same sacrifice-won liberties are being violated – and flushed down the toilet in one day. For the sake of your forebearers and your own name – wake up; stand up; speak out! ; or your children are going to end up ‘soylent green’
Why Harnessing “Big Data” Is The Next Big Thing In eCommerce – Part 1
What are some of the implications of “Big Data” For Retail?
* Use existing data more efficiently. Mine information buried within your company’s database; inventory your own data assets, look at purchase histories, and thereby learn how to increase value.
* Drive higher conversion. From controlled experiments or natural experiments, study variability in performance and learn to drive overall performance higher.
* Improve and automate decision-making by applying Big Data algorithms. You’re not in this alone — you will have benefit of data supporting and helping you take appropriate actions — many of them programmed automatically.
* Innovate new business models in products and services. “Big Data” will provide information that will allow businesspeople to look at things in new ways; retailers will find a lot of new directions based on data patterns and secrets to be discovered.
Some Challenges Of Harnessing Big Data:
1. The biggest challenge will be teasing the needed information out of the overwhelming stockpiles of data. For example, companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. have a lot of personal data, but nobody from a customer marketing perspective really has a complete picture — yet — of what the customer relationship looks like. At this point, “Facebook can see certain things about you, Google can see certain things about you, but nobody can really connect the dots yet to create a complete view of the customer.”
2. Second will be the greatly increased demand for more talent to work with these subjects (MGI research predicts 140,000 to 190,000 people will be needed by 2018);
3. Third, privacy and social issues will have to be addressed, i.e. how data is used, what’s legally required, what contracts exist implicitly with customers and other stakeholders, and being sure that the data is used for legitimate purposes.
4. And remember the millennials that we mentioned in our blog post, “7 Tips To Make Your Business Irresistible To Online Shoppers”? This generation of twenty-somethings is more inclined to hand over their personal information in exchange for something else of value, which may represent another way the general population will look at the availability of information in the future.
A straight forward seminar on the Hidden Roots of the European Union for anyone interested in learning more on just where the EU came from. The speaker gives a background discussion on why the EU is in essence an illegal state built upon false premises. Included in this multi-part seminar is information which may surprise you:
The European Union is morphing into the EuroMed Union rapidly. Challenge the official storyline.